As the Load Coordinator you will be responsible for assisting the Warehouse Management in organising, planning, and implementing the loading operations with the maximum safety, efficiency and accuracy.
- Employed direct by the Company
- Full Time Permanent position after probation period.
- Immediate start.
- Opportunities for progression
- Extra 1 day’s holiday per year after 5 years’ service, up to a max of 5 extra days.
- Very competitive pay rates.
- Contributory pension.
- Full company branded uniform provided.
- Refer a Friend scheme of £500 (unlimited referrals)
- In house training school for upskilling licences including MHE training.
- PAYE earnings meet all income criteria for mortgages and loans.
- Free onsite parking
What will you be doing?
- Allocate the workload in line with the daily plan
- Coordinate the timely unloading of vehicles to enable loading to be completed on time.
- Coordinate the loading of vehicles in line with the designated departure time
- Complete weekly operational KPI’s by the deadlines set
- Collect loading data so the Management team can assess the performance targets are being met
- Maintain communications with the warehouse management team and other teams operating on site as required
- Support the Goods in Operator
What are we looking for?
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Competent systems user – WMS, TMS & MS Office
- A can-do attitude
- A good problem solver
- Good at working under prolonged pressure
Day shift - Monday to Friday 07:30 to 17:00 and every other Saturday 06:00 to 15.30