Due to continued expansion and investment, we are looking for a Load Co-ordinator - for Nights to join the team based at our Lenham depot.
We are looking for someone who can take ownership, maintain and drive for perfection of the unloading and loading of ours and our customers vehicles.
As the Load Coordinator you will be responsible for assisting the Warehouse Management in organising, planning, and implementing the loading operations with the maximum safety, efficiency and accuracy.
- Employed direct by the Company
- Full Time Permanent position after probation period.
- Immediate start.
- Opportunities for progression
- Extra 1 day’s holiday per year after 5 years’ service, up to a max of 5 extra days.
- Very competitive pay rates.
- Contributory pension.
- Full company branded uniform provided.
- Refer a Friend scheme of £500 (unlimited referrals)
- In house training school for upskilling licences including MHE training.
- PAYE earnings meet all income criteria for mortgages and loans.
- Free onsite parking
What will you be doing?
- Allocate the workload in line with the daily plan
- Coordinate the timely unloading of vehicles to enable loading to be completed on time.
- Coordinate the loading of vehicles in line with the designated departure time
- Complete weekly operational KPI’s by the deadlines set
- Collect loading data so the Management team can assess the performance targets are being met
- Maintain communications with the warehouse management team and other teams operating on site as required
- Support the Goods in Operator
What are we looking for?
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Competent systems user – WMS, TMS & MS Office
- A can-do attitude
- A good problem solver
- Good at working under prolonged pressure