We currently require a receptionist
In our Head office in Lenham.
Day-shift – 09:00 to 17:00 hours – Monday to Friday.
Could be 09:00 to 15:00 or 09:00 to 16:00, finishing time can be flexible.
Your key responsibilities will include
As Receptionist you will be the face of the company. You are responsible for delivering a professional welcome to every visitor and performing general reception duties.
What will you be doing?
- Meet and greet visitors
- Answering telephone calls, dealing with enquiries
- Manage incoming / outgoing parcels
- Admin duties will also be required, entering data and scanning etc.
What are we looking for?
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skill
- Friendly and personable approach, excellent customer service skills
- Good interpersonal skills and willing to make a positive contribution to our company’s culture.
- A reliable worker and a good team player.
- The ability to work on their own initiative and have a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure
- A flexible, can-do attitude
- Good efficiency and organisation skills
- To be able to enter data accurately whilst always maintaining personal and data confidentiality.
- Experienced in working with excel and word to accounting level.