We have an exciting opportunity for a Recycling Operative to join the team based at our Lenham depot,
What will you be doing?
- Ensure cardboard and plastic recycling are separated to meet the required standards.
- Ensure the work area is kept in a clean and tidy condition.
- Undertake the cleaning duties of the recycling department.
- Forklift qualification preferred but not essential all training will be given.
- Operate mobile balers when required (following completion of training).
What are we looking for?
- A reliable worker and a good team player
- Permanent position after probation period
- Immediate start
- Full training will be given
- Long service holiday - after 5 years’ service
- Opportunities for progression
- Full company branded uniform provided
- Refer a Friend scheme of £500 (unlimited referrals)
- Free onsite parking
This is a full time role: Shift pattern is Monday 10.30hrs to 21.00hrs, Tuesday to Friday 11.30hrs to 21.00hrs and every other Saturday 08.00hrs to 15.30hrs.
Please email us and in return you will receive great opportunities for long term work.