We currently require a Technical Administrator for our Co Pack Admin office
As the Technical Admin you will be responsible for assisting the Co-pack Manager in organising, planning and implementing Co-Pack operations and creating Production Work Order Instructions
What you’ll do:
· To manage, maintain and improve on Lenham Storage Limited’s Quality, Food Safety and Health and Safety standards.
· Communicate direct with customers / customer services relating to production work order and label queries.
· Clear and concise communication with other departments.
· Creation of production work orders.
· Assisting Co-Pack Manager in job bag preparation ahead of reworks.
· Creation of label work order and labels as per job request.
· Accurate and timely processing label deliveries.
· Printing and verifying of labels.
· Sign off and update label master lists upon delivery of customer labels.
· Comply with food safety management & HACCP and GMP programs.
· Support Copack team during absences.
· Proactive; overcome any challenges and flexibility on hours.
· Intelligent, quick thinking, alert, numerate.
· High level of communication skill, written and verbal.
· Competent in the use of computers, software and systems.
· Ability to manage a complex portfolio of products and ranges.
· Strong customer orientation; along with control of customers specific needs.
· Permanent position after probation period
· Immediate start
· Full training will be given
· Long service holiday - after 5 years’ service
· Refer a Friend scheme of £500 (unlimited referrals)
· Free onsite parking
Please email us and then in return you will receive great opportunities for long term work.