We have an exciting opportunity for a Workshop vehicle technician.
The role will involve repairing vehicle & trailer defects, services on our fleet of trailers and other commercial vehicles. Monday to Friday shift times are flexible around 17.30pm to 3am.
The Workshop Technician role:
Ensures the company fleet is effectively serviced and repaired on a cost-effective and timely basis within company and regulatory requirements.
What you’ll be doing as our Workshop Technician:
• Ensuring vehicles & trailers are repaired and maintained in accordance with prescribed standards.
• Preparing and presenting trailers for MOT inspections.
• Diagnosing vehicle/ trailer-related defects using available diagnostic equipment and arrange for relevant action to be taken.
• Updating and maintaining appropriate records and ensuring all relevant information is shared with relevant departments on a timely basis.
To become our Workshop Technician, you must have:
• Qualified or equivalent experience in HGV/LGV& Trailer maintenance and repair.
• Experienced in using transport repair tools and associated software.
• Experienced in following established procedures and problem-solving and/or making sound judgements where not all information is available.
• Proven verbal and written communication skills.
• Holds a full driving licence + C+E preferable