Warehousing expertise is at the heart of Lenham’s success. We started out providing warehouse storage to the Kent fruit industry over 70 years ago and have built our reputation and business from this. We’re now specialists in ambient grocery and beverage storage, bringing you an expert service built on deep experience of this market.
From receipt of goods to final delivery, we provide a complete end-to-end warehousing service.
What's in store?
Our original site at Lenham has been supplemented with the addition of sites at Andover, Aylesford and Sittingbourne, providing us with the following resources:
- Over 1 million square feet of ambient, shared-user warehousing
- 85,000 pallet spaces.
- Loose, palletised or break-bulk goods received
- Goods received for storage or cross-docking for onward delivery
- Racked or bulk stow storage
- Layer, case and inner picking services.
You name it, we've got it
We use an industry-leading system to manage our warehousing stock and its movements.
- Leading edge warehouse management system (WMS)
- RDT scanning
- Full EDI integration
- RFID scanning
- SSCC bar code labelling
- Full movement and product traceability
- SAP integration
You can keep tabs on your inventory through online access to our WMS. Not only can you quickly check stock received but also stock levels, together with status and orders despatched. For detailed analysis, you can print your own reports including the following areas:
- Current stockholding by sku
- Free-for-sale stock
- Orders pending
- Historic audit trail