We have an exciting opportunity for a Workshop vehicle technician at our Andover depot. The role will involve servicing and repairing our fleet of commercial vehicles & trailers Monday to Friday with alternate Saturday mornings, timings and pay negotiable.
- Employed direct by the Company.
- Full Time Permanent position after probation period.
- Immediate start.
- Extra 1 day’s holiday per year after 5 years’ service, up to a max of 5 extra days.
- Very competitive pay rates.
- Contributory pension.
- Full company branded uniform provided.
- Refer a Friend scheme of £500 (unlimited referrals)
- PAYE earnings meet all income criteria for mortgages and loans.
- Free onsite parking
What you’ll be doing as our Workshop Technician:
- Ensuring vehicles & trailers are repaired and maintained in accordance with prescribed standards.
- Diagnosing vehicle/ trailer-related defects using available diagnostic equipment and arrange for relevant action to be taken.
- Updating and maintaining appropriate records and ensuring all relevant information is shared with relevant departments on a timely basis.
To become our Workshop Technician, you must have:
- Qualified or equivalent experience in HGV/LGV & Trailer maintenance and repair.
- Experienced in using transport repair tools and associated software.
- Experienced in following established procedures and problem-solving and/or making sound judgements where not all information is available.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Hold a full driving licence +C+ E preferable