We have an exciting opportunity for a Workshop vehicle technician.
The role will involve servicing and repairing our fleet of commercial vehicles & trailers Monday to Friday with alternate Saturday mornings, timings and pay negotiable.
What you’ll be doing as our Workshop Technician:
· Ensuring vehicles & trailers are repaired and maintained in accordance with prescribed standards.
· Diagnosing vehicle/ trailer-related defects using available diagnostic equipment and arrange for relevant action to be taken.
· Updating and maintaining appropriate records and ensuring all relevant information is shared with relevant departments on a timely basis.
To become our Workshop Technician, you must have:
· Qualified or equivalent experience in HGV/LGV & Trailer maintenance and repair.
· Experienced in using transport repair tools and associated software.
· Experienced in following established procedures and problem-solving and/or making sound judgements where not all information is available.
· Proven verbal and written communication skills.
· Holds a full driving licence + C+E preferable